Our client is a busy and growing sports medicine practice in the heart of San Francisco’s Financial District. They are looking for an experienced medical office scheduler who can hit the ground running and help them grow.
• Fast (45+ WPM), accurate typing and word processing skills (MS Word/Excel)
• Basic math skills including reconciling mail payments and end of day balance
• Excellent customer service skills on the phone and in person
• Multi-line phone triage –You will be answering up to 50 calls/day while checking patients in and out for appointments, collecting co-payments and otherwise managing patient flow.
• Optimistic, energetic and responsive
• Organized and efficient
• Detail oriented and able to follow verbal direction
• Exceptional follow-through and ability to prioritize and complete tasks
• Self-motivated and aself-starter
• Eager to learn, grow, and take on increasing responsibility over time
• College coursework/degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years' medical office scheduling, or equivalent education and experience.
Compensation: $19-$21 perhour DOE.